Creative Graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. Designs are required for the activities, such as websites, advertising, corporate communications, and corporate identity.
Graphics person is required to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet client's objectives.
Skills and qualifications required
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by gathering information from client.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects with an agreed upon quality by coordinating with client teams.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; studying professional publications; participating in professional competitions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication or related field of study, and/or 1-3 years of equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication or related field of study.
- Graphic Design, Layout and creative design, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, and Desktop Publishing Tools.